Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Another milestone in my progression into the BlogSphere

Well, my blog has been linked to for the first time in a "main feed". Alan Dean has done me the honours here refering back to my "me too" blog on PassWORDS vs. PassPhrases. Thanks a bunch Alan.

I guess Chris and Raymond can close up their laptops and practicing their hunting/gathering skills -- I'll take over from here ;)

I have been linked to before in a follow up post by Sebastien Lambla here.

While I'm on the podium I still must thank Jonathan de Halleux who posted the first ever comment to one of my blog entries.

Now all I need is a "first-order" link. You know, the ones where someone links to some original content on my blog. I guess I need some original content now.

[Listening to: Guns 'N Roses - One in a Million]

No comments: