Wednesday, April 26, 2006

del.icio.us killed my blog!

Ever since I "found" del.icio.us I have had nothing to blog about. Well, that and my never before heights of laziness.

All of my old "ditto" blog entries ended up just getting tagged instead of blogged about. Not that there's really anyone who reads this (at least yet [fingers crossed]).

I have however recently dusted off my compiler and fired up my last project. Naturally it has nothing to do with Hookup as I'm pretty sure that Windows Workflow Foundation has put an end to my aspirations.

No, I'm heading along a much more reasonable path to world domination (I'd settle for domination of my basement mind you.)

I'm writing a simple app to maintain volunteer information for a race since I know a bit about that.

Hopefully this lasts.

Damn you del.icio.us

[Listening to (via Pandora): Pantera - It Makes Them Disappear]

No comments: