Wednesday, September 29, 2004

System.Security.AccessControl

Valery Pryamikov might have just saved me a bunch of spelunking through MSDN2 (which is still pretty raw.) I had reached a point where I wanted to start adding permission related unit tests, but I quickly got lost in beta documentation with no examples.

I started going through Keith Browns excellent wikibook: "The .NET Developer's Guide to Windows Security" but quickly realized that I should just read the whole thing instead of just jumping in looking for a sample and jumping back out.

So instead I added a nice juicy //TODO: so that I can see it in the task window (one of my favourite features of VS2003 and up) and moved on.

What do I find today but a blog entry on Playing with System.Security.AccessControl.

Nice.

[Listening to: Primus - Fisticuffs]

No comments: